Sunday, March 15, 2009

Red Lobster Biscuits

We had a really late lunch yesterday, so I just planned on sauteing some veggies for dinner. I wanted something to go with them, and I remembered seeing these on Lindsay's blog. I like the real thing, so I figured I would try these, plus I had everything on hand.
Red Lobster Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
I cut the following recipe in half and made 6 biscuits, so this makes ~12

2 c. Bisquick mix
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese (I would use 1 cup - I used 1/2 cup mild cheddar when I halved the recipe!)
2/3 c. milk
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp parsley
(I also added a dash of salt)
Butter

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 450 deg F.
2. Mix all ingredients until moist.
3. Drop onto greased cookie sheet (my clumps were ~1/3 cup each)
4. Bake for 8 min or until golden (I burned the bottoms of mine b/c I was waiting for them to get darker... watch yours carefully).
5. Spread butter on top while warm. Enjoy!

REVIEW:
I thought these were really good, but not quite the same as the real thing. Josh only had 1 because he was too busy eating apple pie for dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment