Thursday, June 11, 2009

Go WINGS!!!

Ok, so I know I'm seriously behind in blog posts. I promise to catch up in the next week or so. In the meantime..... GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In honor of the Detroit Red Wings, who are playing the Pittsburg Penguins tomorrow night in game 7 for the Stanley Cup, I need to make sure I got these posted:Josh wants to make it perfectly clear that he did NOT support me only making 9 cookies. He wanted one for every player on the bench. I told him that in 2.5 hours, that wasn't happening. He was distraught for minutes while he determined what list of names to give me. He wasn't happy about that.

I used my go-to cut-out cookie recipe and the same Royal Icing recipe I usually use. They are far from perfect... We had friends over to watch Game 1, and I was still decorating them when the game started - so I was in a hurry.

More posts, including more practice with royal icing, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment