Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to my kitchen!

Hello Blog World!

I have been reading cooking blogs for a while now, and its about time I started my own. I like to cook a few times a week for my hubby and me, trying out new recipes and ingredients. I am determined to use all the gadgets and tools I received as wedding gifts! I have a major sweet tooth, don't eat much red meat (to hubby's dismay), and usually add extra cheese to any recipe that calls for it.

A little about me: I live in Bay City, Michigan and work for a consumer products company as a manufacturing engineer. I like reading, watching too much TV, spending time outdoors, and going on vacation (who doesn't?). I also like running and working out, and unfortunately that sometimes gets in the way of my cooking :)

So, welcome to my blog. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Teacher wow gold pricessays that wow gold hacksSanta is wow gold guidesnot realwow gold game class.A teacher has make wow golda class ofwow gold shop 25 pupils wow europe goldin tears wow fishingwhen she wow gold tradetold them wow gold makingSanta Clauswow gold online does not wow hacksexist.The supplypaladin wow teachers gold in wowout of: "It is your parental very cheap wow goldleave presents wow gold sellerat Chrsitmas Day, when young people excited, since they are buy gold for wowtalking Christmaswow gold exchange.The class of seven-year-olds at Blackshaw Lane Primary School, Royton, near Oldham, Greater Manchester selling wow goldbroke into tears buy cheap wow goldand told her parents when they are at home.The parents then complained about the incident and were inaletter from the school buy guild wars goldsay the teacher wassell wow gold disciplined over the derailment.A father said: "My son came home and said that substitute teacher had the class that Santa does not exist, and it is yourcheapest wow gold mom and dad that the gifts for them.

    ReplyDelete